Thursday 20 June 2013

The Shop

Everyone who was selling additions helped set up the shop. We displayed the work in the technicians room next to the exhibition room because his workspace had alot of surface area for our frames. Me and a friend brought two other tables in at the back of the shop and covered them with canvas and arranged our work. Some of the A1's were placed on the floor because they took up too much space of the tables.




I decided to display my folder of drawings for people to buy at a negotiable price.
Around-

£30 for A1
£20 for A2
£10 for A3




Everyone agreed on 75p for the postcards -











I made screen prints of three of the animals I had drawn because I felt these would be the best sellers. Pigeons, cow and goats prints (drypoint/ screenprints) All prints at £30.






No comments:

Post a Comment